OP
RDHDDRAGON

RDHDDRAGON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to have mood music!!

No really, had to put music on there, better than listening to my 3 boys scream at the ps3! lol

papagimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eeewwww fish ****!

seriously though, very cool. you plan to raise any or just sharing the ****? I think Jess and I decided to get us another pair for the 75g, I miss the pitter patter of baby bangaii's in the house.

OP
OP
RDHDDRAGON

RDHDDRAGON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have anywhere to put them:sure:

The Bangaii's and the Pajamas take turns with clutches of eggs....Hmm, where could i put another tank.....Don't tell my husband I just thought that!!

OP
OP
RDHDDRAGON

RDHDDRAGON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bangaii Fry!

I was watching my tank, like usual, staring at the rbta when out of it tentacles comes a baby bangaii!!

Ok, so i said I had no intention of saving/raising them. But when you see the cute little itty bitty fishies swimming around, you just have to save them!:adore:

I did only find three babies, but my orbital cardinal was fat and full looking. I was taken by suprise because none of their eggs have ever turned into anything.

They survived the trip into the breeding net last night and were still happily swimming around this morning. I have cyclopeeze and plankton I am hoping they will eat.
Here are my crappy cell phone pictures. I will try to take better pics tonight.
bangaii2.jpg

bangaii.jpg

exoticcoralfrags

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. I have never had any types of fish breed and have eggs or fry. I don't know how you could ever resist trying to save the little babies.

Back