ReefBot Lab: Testimonial and Creators' Videos!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey, Reefers!

Curious about the ReefBot Lab and how it's revolutionizing aquarium testing? Dive into our collection of user testimonials and videos to hear from real ReefBot Lab users!

1- Deven Rich from ReefDudes:
- Check out Deven's journey with the ReefBot Lab, from unboxing to 1.5 years of usage! [Watch Now!]

2- Sam Parkers from ParkersReef:
- Sam shares his insights and experiences with the ReefBot Lab in his detailed video review. Similar to Deven, Sam has been a ReefBot user since early models [Watch Here!]

3- Danny from Danny's Aquariums:
- Danny provides not one, but two informative videos showcasing the ReefBot Lab in action! [Watch Videos!]

4- Joey Jones from TheCoralReefTalk:
- Joey discusses the benefits of using the ReefBot Lab in his latest video testimonial. [Watch Testimonial!]

5- Ryan from PrestigeReef:
- Ryan shares his thoughts on the ReefBot Lab and its impact on his reefing journey. [Watch Now!]

6- User Testimonial Videos:
- Hear from Greg from Reef Hub as he shares his personal experience and setup tips for the ReefBot Lab. [Watch Testimonial!]

Ready to join the ReefBot Lab community? Don't miss out on these insightful videos and testimonials!

Keep an eye out for future updates and new content. Happy reefing!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back