What is PrestigeReef testing for in his tank?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic Easter weekend. Today, we're excited to share some great news with you all. Ryan from PrestigeReef has just uploaded a new video showcasing his tank, the parameters he regularly tests for, and the frequency at which he performs these tests.

1712152453006.png

But what's even more exciting is that Ryan has highlighted the indispensable role of the ReefBot Lab in his aquarium maintenance routine. Over the past few months, he's relied on the ReefBot Lab to seamlessly organize, schedule, and conduct all of his tests automatically.

Curious to see how the ReefBot Lab has transformed Ryan's aquarium maintenance process? You can watch his insightful video right here:

Don't miss out on the opportunity to get your hands on the ReefBot Lab today! Plus, as a special treat for our dedicated reef2reef supporters, we're offering an exclusive "reef2reef" discount code on our website.

Hurry over to www.reefkinetics.com/shop and unlock the power of automated testing with the ReefBot Lab. ✨

Happy reefing!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back