OP
OP
R

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took about a month… I vacuumed out about a quarter of the sand weekly during a water change. Pretty simple really
Thanks - I took a 1/4 out - I'm using one of them siphon gravel cleaners, but it keeps clogging, so I have to stop and start the procedure. What device are you using to vacuum the substrate? Is your substrate fine sand?

Falc!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks - I took a 1/4 out - I'm using one of them siphon gravel cleaners, but it keeps clogging, so I have to stop and start the procedure. What device are you using to vacuum the substrate? Is your substrate fine sand?
I had caribe special grade… I used large gravel cleaner and clogged the hand pump so I removed it and just used the hose part… put the end in front of powerhead to start the siphon and pulled sand out fast

MrGisonni

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beige acrylic bottom
IMG_20240415_163555.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back