!!!BC XMAS RULES THE VIBRANT SEVEN!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This thing is still one of my favorite sps! When I get that red falling further down the branches behind the coralites creating this sort of weird iridescent orange, I'm just all about it. It's become my go-to-for-cool!

The other six frags falling perfectly in line behind, serving only to compliment the pack even more. I even dusted off on old chestnut, the cadaver for this one. In case you not familiar yet with how I do things here in battle land, everything you see is photographed true to life, and cut from long captive mother colonies. Not one of these (with the exception of the vivid maybe, just because that's what it does. Ask me if you're wondering) will get ugly on you or worse, like so may other vendors wild cuts will. Keeping your experience as gratifying as possible and moving you farther towards being a very successful Sps keeper. :)

325.00 shipped

1. The "Spainbow"
  2. Pro Corals Rainbow
  3. Vivids Rainbow Delight
  4. ATL Shades of Fall
  5. Poletti Yellow Tip
  6. BC Xmas
  7. Pearly Cadaver

IMG_3397-Edit_zps0uidybxb.jpg

IMG_3396_zpskydcqpnm.jpg

Last edited:

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, that part about them not getting worse is untrue. I can prove it. However, it's not that these pics are misleading, it's just that my reef keeping skills don't match adam's. His corals are beautiful. The BC Xmas is one of my favorites in my tank. My Xmas has laid down a huge base. I just hope it takes off branching soon. All Base, no treble.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love me some BC XMAS! It's one of my faves from the pack I got from you...maybe my top 1 out of the bunch!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Guys! with you 100% the Xmas is one of those that really just looks amazing in person . Once you see it you get it:)

monkdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam this is david from texas that just got the PC Superman. I have to say when i got the BC Xmas i was blown away. I was almost as excited to grow that out as i was the superman.......almost . Unfortunately i lost it about 2 days ago while i was at work. There is no doubt that it is getting a spot in my next order!!

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam how much for the pack if you take out shades of fall that one made it through the crash so I still have it.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Adam how much for the pack if you take out shades of fall that one made it through the crash so I still have it.

I could add something else if you wanted;) if not let me know and ill pm you a price

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what my Xmas is looking like. The frag itself has grown very little, but it has encrusted a huge base. Love the color on this one. Hopefully it will take off soon.

P1300085 (2).JPG

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is what my Xmas is looking like. The frag itself has grown very little, but it has encrusted a huge base. Love the color on this one. Hopefully it will take off soon.

P1300085 (2).JPG

Really nice looking Xmas! I keep telling people how cool,this one is and I don't know if they really believe me lol. It's a fast grower once it hits critical mass. Your's will explode soon

Thanks a lot for sharing. That looks outstanding

Last edited:

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Really nice looking Xmas! I keep telling people how cool,this one is and I don't know if they really believe me lol. It's a fast grower one is hits critical mass. Yours will explode soon

Thanks a lot for sharing. That looks outstanding

Yeah, that iridescent yellow is really unique. As you can see, I've got a nice base and some nubs growing. Pretty sure they'll be branching soon.

iReefer12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Adam, can you elaborate on reaching critical mass? My Xmas is growing a huge base also, we'll all my corals are, but they aren't reaching up/out.

I was wondering if they instinctively grow the base out before growing up/out, so I was intrigued when I saw you post that.

Beautiful corals! Love all my BC Corals.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back