Big Update to Apex Fusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We never stop trying to improve the Apex experience for our customers. Yesterday we pushed out a major update to Apex Fusion, our cloud-based monitoring and control interface. This release has all kinds of improvements and enhancements. Some of you may have noticed it already, some not. So, with that in mind we have here the top-4 improvements just made to Apex Fusion.

1. New data graphing and analysis engine now with more historical data at your fingertips.
2. Enhancements to the lighting wizard
3. Saving and sharing of pump, lighting, dosing, and other wizard driven setups and configurations.
4. EcoTech Radion G4-Pro eight channel support

So there you have it, now go give it a whirl!

Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.001.jpeg Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.002.jpeg Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.003.jpeg Top-4-Changes-to-Apex-Fusion.004.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

yankieman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this update affect how my AI Sol Blue lights work with my VDM Module because since yesterday they wont work on my apex?

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this update affect how my AI Sol Blue lights work with my VDM Module because since yesterday they wont work on my apex?

This update only affects Apex Fusion so unless you made changes to your lights with Apex Fusion since yesterday, it is likely not possible.

timfountain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, looks good. Only problem s I am not seeing any of this fancy new stuff on my apex webpage. Has it been rolled-out to all users, or do I somehow need to select it?

THanks

- Tim

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what exactly you are referring to. The updates above should be in Apex Fusion for you. If you do not see these things, refresh the page. Some of these like graphing above should be quite straightforward. Just click on the graph icon.

Spectre66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not seeing the Radion Pro 8 channel support. Is there something I need to do? Not seeing a firmware update...

SaltMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking forward to the Radion g4 support! However, I am not see the 8 channels on the wizard output config page but I do see the Violet and Warm White options in profiles but when setting the intensities do not not save. The Radions momentarily go brighter but then change back as they were and then flash again. Anything special the user has to do, I have tried refreshing my web page but stays the same.

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Radion G4-pro support at this time you have to be on the new Apex, and get the latest AOS update 5.00_AB16, then update WXM firmware, then update the RF Radio Firmware. I plan to have a how-to post soon. Those with Apex Classic will have to wait until the next firmware update which is planned for next month.

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Terence LOVE the update, but i've recently upgraded my lighting from the kessil 360's to the ap700's... I'm sure I'm beating the horse here... but any end in sight for you guys teaming up?

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Terence LOVE the update, but i've recently upgraded my lighting from the kessil 360's to the ap700's... I'm sure I'm beating the horse here... but any end in sight for you guys teaming up?

We keep trying since before its release. Up to them. I suggest letting them know. We now have IoTa standard with API so it should be much easier and will not require any hardware or software purchase for the customer.

We showed the Ethereal by Maxspect running like this at MACNA. We haven't publicly released it yet but it's pretty cool.

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We keep trying since before its release. Up to them. I suggest letting them know. We now have IoTa standard with API so it should be much easier and will not require any hardware or software purchase for the customer.

We showed the Ethereal by Maxspect running like this at MACNA. We haven't publicly released it yet but it's pretty cool.
i will most certainly pass this info on, squeaky wheel gets the grease right?!

Spectre66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this would have been nice to know before I dove off into troubleshooting. Origional post said Fusion update not mentioning anything about only being supported on the 2016 APEX much less a required firmware update that wont come for a month.

My apologies if this seems a bit harsh but i pulled one of my lights to confirm that its a Pro model and now the light isnt recognizing the power supply(powers on usb power only). So... now Im without half of my tank light.

AndrewJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went through the updates and like the new graphing features and the schemes.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back