BTA

Teverson45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to pull and flush my BTA. To me it looked as it was melting away and was floating. I didn't wanna kill everything else so I pulled it.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that your anemone didn’t make it . There can be multiple reasons why it died . Good luck for the future

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably made the right decision. If it's "melting" it most likely means that it's dead. Sorry. I also like to bury anything that passes in my tank, and especially a nem because it could clog the toilet and make a horrible smell in the bathroom.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I had to pull and flush my BTA. To me it looked as it was melting away and was floating. I didn't wanna kill everything else so I pulled it.
I am assuming this is a newer tank and you want the tank to mature to at least 4 months, preferably 6 months of age prior to introduction. BTA is a great choice for a new W H E N the tank conditions are optimum and tank is mature

OP
OP
T

Teverson45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably made the right decision. If it's "melting" it most likely means that it's dead. Sorry. I also like to bury anything that passes in my tank, and especially a nem because it could clog the toilet and make a horrible smell in the bathroom.
Normally I don't flush anything. I'm layed up with two sprained ankles so I'm not very mobil.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back