Cade Chaos Grimoire

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got married 2/22 thinking it would be easier to remember but it's hit/miss
My wife planned ours for the day before my birthday so she'd remember. She still forgets frequently. Or she remembers it's either my birthday or our anniversary.
I just dont think it is something that people really think about, with all the other life stuff going on daily. I have to do the math (in my head of course because Im smart like that ;) ) if someone asks how long we have been married.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just dont think it is something that people really think about, with all the other life stuff going on daily. I have to do the math (in my head of course because Im smart like that ;) ) if someone asks how long we have been married.
Isn't the answer just "Yep!"?

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't even remember the year 90% of the time.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My honey/sugar rimmed drink attracted a friend
1000003283.jpg

frankny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I mentioned before, we got the tank free from an LFS, used. My incredibly talented husband built a new stand and canopy - as well as a matching cabinet because the one that came with was falling apart and white. Here's a few photos as it was starting up.... Mostly to show off his skills.
MVIMG_20181213_141948.jpg
MVIMG_20190105_121708.jpg
IMG_20190407_111054.jpg
man! i realy love this old school stand and canopy!

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must have a phenomenal clean up crew or an amazing place for fish to hide...

Yesterday I think I mentioned the box was starting to look thin, a little listless, I couldn't get her to actually eat, etc.... No idea where she is today. No fish no bones no body to be found. Same thing had happened with the cbb, just disappeared.

Anyway, the cow is doing great at least.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Ridge is looking a lot happier and spreading again. We were having some falling over and getting buried by the dusky wrasse at night issues.... then some aiptasia assault issues. I couldn't find a good spot for it previously but this spot seems to be holding it in place well and allowing for good light and flow still.

ICP mailed out this morning, getting ready to get back on that moonshine bs.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I must have a phenomenal clean up crew or an amazing place for fish to hide...

Yesterday I think I mentioned the box was starting to look thin, a little listless, I couldn't get her to actually eat, etc.... No idea where she is today. No fish no bones no body to be found. Same thing had happened with the cbb, just disappeared.

Anyway, the cow is doing great at least.
I lost my Twin Spot and my Lawnmower Blenny recently. I finally saw a small piece of tail but the entire rest of both fish just disappeared overnight.

CUC are amazing.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Ridge is looking a lot happier and spreading again. We were having some falling over and getting buried by the dusky wrasse at night issues.... then some aiptasia assault issues. I couldn't find a good spot for it previously but this spot seems to be holding it in place well and allowing for good light and flow still.

ICP mailed out this morning, getting ready to get back on that moonshine bs.
I’m thinking about going with moonshiners myself. Randy has a list of elements he says aren’t needed and that may be toxic even, so I’m not going to dose those elements. Still there are elements that should be dosed. With salt prices where they are I would think moonshiners might be cheaper now than water changes.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking about going with moonshiners myself. Randy has a list of elements he says aren’t needed and that may be toxic even, so I’m not going to dose those elements. Still there are elements that should be dosed. With salt prices where they are I would think moonshiners might be cheaper now than water changes.
Randy and Andre have some kind of weird rivalry... I'm not sure what their history together entails. I will say BOTH of them are incredibly cocky and condescending on their own even without hearing mention of the other. Regardless, I ran my old tank on moonshiners with no toxicity issues whatsoever - using all of the elements, even if Randy stated they were unnecessary or toxic.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy and Andre have some kind of weird rivalry... I'm not sure what their history together entails. I will say BOTH of them are incredibly cocky and condescending on their own even without hearing mention of the other. Regardless, I ran my old tank on moonshiners with no toxicity issues whatsoever - using all of the elements, even if Randy stated they were unnecessary or toxic.
Good to know. Thank you for letting me know that.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know. Thank you for letting me know that.
The biggest thing is to take anything one says about the other with about a 5lb bag worth of grains of salt.... and to make sure you're testing for anything you're dosing. Some things obviously will run the risk of toxicity - like iodine. But that's the case no matter who you run the elements from, and at least this way you're dosing to your specific tanks needs instead of some all in one that risks running you too high in something your tank doesn't need.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back