**Cali Kid Corals Presents Double Header Anniversary Sale --This Wknd 2/3-2/4**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

GAME REMINDER
FOOTBALL TRIVIA

title gif.gif

"Now, I can't do it for you. I'm too old. I look around and I see these young faces and I think, I made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I spent any money I ever made, believe it or not." But you don't have to! For this game, I will post a football trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer it correct gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

GAME REMINDER
FOOTBALL TRIVIA

title gif.gif

"Now, I can't do it for you. I'm too old. I look around and I see these young faces and I think, I made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I spent any money I ever made, believe it or not." But you don't have to! For this game, I will post a football trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer it correct gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Auctions have already started!

This round will end Sunday at 4pm PT and all your Live Sale and auction items can be combined in one box!

1.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.gif

NEW GAME
ANY GIVEN SATURDAY

title gif.gif

Let's see who will have luck on their side this Saturday! For this game, each person can guess six numbers from 1-30. On Saturday at 11am PT, I will draw six numbers at random. For each one of yours that matches mine, you get a point. The person with the most points wins their points times $10 in GIFT CARDS!!!

Each person can also guess a Lucky Number from 1-10. I will draw a Lucky Number as well, and if the winner's matches mine then their PRIZE DOUBLES!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. Good luck!

Here's how your guess should look:

1, 3, 7, 13, 21, 30
LN: 7

Back