CARS! not polyps but Vroom CARS lol

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have not gotten used to the new Stingray tailights. They are wicked cars though.

I dont mind them really, I like them if anything. The launch control and traction control makes up for any small flaws you can find in the car by far the future :) Makes starting at the line a breeze every time. Heated cooled seats I could go on for ever! So much love.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We met there. You were buying a very nice sized Seriatopora I think, fishing through your cooler for your own container - not your first rodeo. So if you had to pick a short throw kit for the 5.0, which one would it be? Wanting to do my first mod...

OP
OP
Davesgt

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I do believe so unfortunately the nest didn't make it thru the crash I had recently. im trying picture a face in my head lol im horrible at memory game. As for short shifters ive used the steeda and the ford racing and I liked the steeda a lot better. The ford racing seemed to come out of gear ever so often, why I have no idea but it would. I will tell you what wakes the new 5.0's up is a intake, I know it sounds like a small change but my buddies 5.0 felt like a different car when he installed his.

OP
OP
Davesgt

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yea I had to go and empty that cooler into another cooler in the car before we left lol. I only wish I could find some pics of the show cause I had my picture taken twice, and after I won a frag.
We met there. You were buying a very nice sized Seriatopora I think, fishing through your cooler for your own container - not your first rodeo. So if you had to pick a short throw kit for the 5.0, which one would it be? Wanting to do my first mod...

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the photographer. I'll PM his handle...

AJsTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my car that I sold and had for 5 years. I'm trying to get a 2015, but they are very difficult to get.

Mercedes Benz S65

Stock, it's a V12 Bi-Turbo 603 HP and 738 lbs of torque.

I sent it to Renntech for their top upgrade. They pushed it to 700hp and 850lbs torque and I had it tweaked even more with some other adjustments. Ended up having to add another radiator and in the end I was pushing 900hp and over 1,000 lbs of torque

I put 22 inch Agetro wheels on it. Had the calipers powder coated red, lowered the car just 1/2 inch (shouldn't have done this, because it ruined the ride), had all the chrome painted flat black, had custom dyed leather wrapped screens installed with Xbox 360 and Super Nintendo and many many other interior modifications that were done by Platinum Motor Sport in LA.

Its a phenomenal car. I have a video of me doing 178 mph (it topped out at 238) and that was pretty insane. You could push this vehicle to 125mph and it felt like 65mph in a normal car.

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mercedes Benz S65

Stock, it's a V12 Bi-Turbo 603 HP and 738 lbs of torque.

I have a customer that has one of these he also has the new one naturally aspirated v8 its s beast. He was saying you can not go buy one unless you have had ine or have been invited to own one. Crazy!

Xingu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How reliable was the V12, I have heard mixed reviews on them. That is a sweet ride! I agree on lowering, I did it to a Yukon Denali once and ruined the ride. The only thing that gets lowered now is an all out show or race car.

r-nel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my two Japanese classic. 71 Nissan skyline and a 73 Mazda Rx3 :bigsmile:

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once they stop making cars that still feel like old person cars... I've tried to love the V and have considered buying one a few times. I just can't love it, it still feels like a "Cadillac" in too many regards. The stupid big steering wheel, the wacky interior layout, how high you ride, the disconnected steering feel. It's a great car, but they still haven't figured out the little things the way the Germans have. The ATS is hopefully a sign of things to come, but it sadly appears that the new CTS V could be even less of an enthusiasts car. I may still end up with a CTS-V manual wagon as a second ride, but I couldn't have it as my only car.

They're a straight up supercar anymore and way cheaper than the other comparable cars out there.

I dunno when caddy will shake the old person car label. Maybe old people have always enjoyed the luxury. I would have to rank the V up there with one of my fantasy cars. I couldn't see spending that much money on a car..... I'm cheap lol!

Last edited:

AJsTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How reliable was the V12, I have heard mixed reviews on them. That is a sweet ride! I agree on lowering, I did it to a Yukon Denali once and ruined the ride. The only thing that gets lowered now is an all out show or race car.

I beat the CRAP out of this car. I took it road rally's with friends, burned through sets of tires in like 3,000 miles a set. I've owned nearly every model of Mercedes and I've never once taken any of them in for repair of any kind. I ended up with 140,000 miles on this vehicle when I sold it. Oil changes and basic service and that was it.

r-nel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skylines are nice looking cars. We should be seeing more of them in USA as time goes on.

thanks. I got mine 9 years ago and there were only a handful at the time scattarted in the US. Now theres a few shops that brings them over from Japan so the numbers have grown quite a bit.

AL1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403231687.188745.jpg

My toy, a little old but I keep it clean lol. Also have a 1986 Mustang GT project going on.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back