• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheap sps and chalice packs shipped!!!

OP
OP
Stephanie11

Stephanie11

Fragaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the kind words. I can only try my best!!

Still 1 sps pack left.

If anyone needs anything you can pm me. I have tons of acans and assorted frags.

Zoajunkie you're top notch in my book!! Keep up the good work your self. I'm excited for our trade!!

OP
OP
Stephanie11

Stephanie11

Fragaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still 1 sps pack left!

Willing to do $120 shipped. A couple of frags are smaller than in the picture. That was a pic of pack 1 which sold. If you know how much shipping is I'm practically giving these away for free. Originally this pack was $150, then changed to $140 now $120!!! Pm's key!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still 1 sps pack left!

Willing to do $120 shipped. A couple of frags are smaller than in the picture. That was a pic of pack 1 which sold. If you know how much shipping is I'm practically giving these away for free. Originally this pack was $150, then changed to $140 now $120!!! Pm's key!

thats a heck of a deal!! Im seriously tempted, just because its so dang cheap!! lol

whats your acan collection look like?

steiger33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to get these just scared to try something new. I only have Zoa's and Polyps in my tank right now.

steiger33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know if my parameters are correct yet as well as I have no idea how to care for them yet. Otherwise I would of already

jasonandsarah

Sticks, sticks and more STICKS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still 1 sps pack left!

If I didn't already have all of these I'd of already bought it!

OP
OP
Stephanie11

Stephanie11

Fragaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a heck of a deal!! Im seriously tempted, just because its so dang cheap!! lol

whats your acan collection look like?

Pm sent. $120 for 7 frags shipped is crazy!!

Acan collection looks real nice right now. You hit me in a good spot since I fragged a few off the colony on my avatar pic!

OP
OP
Stephanie11

Stephanie11

Fragaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know if my parameters are correct yet as well as I have no idea how to care for them yet. Otherwise I would of already

Honestly these are some real hearty corals even though labeled sps. They have been through a heater malfunction in my tank over a year ago and are thriving. If you have zoas you can take care of these!

I label the bags with names and placement so there is no guess work.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The corals I purchased a week ago are still doing great! Seriously shocked you haven't sold this last pack yet, it's freaking cheap!!! Thank you again! Would love too see more photos of your chalices!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back