!!!!CHECK THIS OUT!!!! Please keep it clean dudes! G-rated comments only please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, please remember R2R's terms of service. Comments must be appropriate for reefers of all ages to read. I've had to remove WAY TOO MANY comments from this thread that violated our rules. Please keep it clean moving forward. Thanks!

Soilworker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Explosives and lots of fire everywhere...if I had one of those in my tank, the house is a total loss man. I'm out and that thing's gotta die.

How the heck does something like that even get into your tank to begin with? I've never seen one before and I hope I never do!!!

I got some live rock from Florida and it must have came in on that. Tank has been going for about a year and half so it must have been in there the whole time but explains some fish that went missing.

I'll probably end up taking the rock out I think he's in. He was under a rock and would have been easy to get out but I was unprepared and I think it swam away from that spot under the sand. I've seen him out lately. Freaky thing.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well shoot. I guess I’m out on a shot to win one since my entry was deemed too NSFR2R. I didn’t think it was too bad since it was a word play on a medicine. @Battlecorals trying to get us all banned. LOL
Yeah, I actually liked that one. Pretty funny .

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some live rock from Florida and it must have came in on that. Tank has been going for about a year and half so it must have been in there the whole time but explains some fish that went missing.

I'll probably end up taking the rock out I think he's in. He was under a rock and would have been easy to get out but I was unprepared and I think it swam away from that spot under the sand. I've seen him out lately. Freaky thing.
I got my first questionable hitchhiker recently. A Murderbug (Mantis) that’s about 1.25 inches long. So far no issues but I’m going to try to trap it soon.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1700550645225.gif

REEFRIED!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the flow of new sps pics continues! This things is cool. Kind of reminds me of the old Joe Knows Rainbow, but polyps are orange rather than red. Look for it on the site!

Best 3 comments (by individual people) win a free frag, and I'll even cover shipping. :) She's got a name already so no need there, but be as creative as possible. There are no rules at all.

Untitled-20.jpg

Untitled-14.jpg

Untitled-13.jpg
Untitled-22.jpg

turn phone sideways
Er Ma Gurd

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fingers crossed the actual, already-named name of this one is the one I submitted in the other thread that Adam said he was saving for later :face-in-clouds:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back