• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry corals growout (Red Devils People Eater Palythoa)

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This has turned into a pretty sweet grow out in my opinion.

A quick rundown:
RDPE
Dragon Ball Z
cherry charms
SC tyree Orange rainbow
utter chaos
green grandis
Magicians
?? zoa from Reef Up

OP
OP
R

Reef keeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have magicians already but nohting like those! cant wait to get frag of that!!! yup thats it^ Yeah it went from just the pe to 8 different frags

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are Happy people eaters similar to em but cooler we have both hpe n magicians. Wish wouldst seen this at start we'd jumped on it. Good luck with the grow out.
Big Steve

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah those magicians are a little different will complement my currents ones great haha yeah this is going to turn out really nice!

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys i got the corals. Actually my wife recieved them and is aclimating them now. I am currently at work so i will post pics when i get home. I will start a new thread with the pics.

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ^^^ awesome can't wait oh and I forgot to mention that dragon ball z is pretty sweet looking

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wow thanks! I just got a break from feeding my newborn and catch up with the post and woke up with a treasure chest of corals.
sorry being MI since my wife had a c section so I"m being super DAD

Thanks Everyone!

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wow thanks! I just got a break from feeding my newborn and catch up with the post and woke up with a treasure chest of corals.

Thanks Everyone!

Congrats on the new baby wish - they are a lot of fun... until they turn 3 apparently - my son is a terror sometimes, but I still love him - I'm legally required to until he is at least 18 :D

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks Everyone!

Congrats man cherish as much time as possible even the diaper changing haha! But yeah I'm slipping a few in there someone (sexy) was nice to me so I'm just paying it forward to you guys!

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats man cherish as much time as possible even the diaper changing haha! But yeah I'm slipping a few in there someone (sexy) was nice to me so I'm just paying it forward to you guys!

Yeah been doing a lot of diaper changing since my wife is bed rest for a while and love every minute of it! Thanks Everyone for the kind words and back to the grow out! You guys are great and anytime anyone wants
to do another grow out count me in!

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making new thread with pics now. Sorry if they are bad pics, but today is a crazy day for me. Very busy. I will get better pics tomorrow. I will name the new thread cherry corals growout growth and update thread.

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Making new thread with pics now. Sorry if they are bad pics, but today is a crazy day for me. Very busy. I will get better pics tomorrow. I will name the new thread cherry corals growout growth and update thread.

I feel ya about busy day with work just hit 14 hours haha!

OP
OP
R

Reef keeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah been doing a lot of diaper changing since my wife is bed rest for a while and love every minute of it! Thanks Everyone for the kind words and back to the grow out! You guys are great and anytime anyone wants
to do another grow out count me in!
Awesome glad ur liking it was my first growout but id like to do another after this one maybe cherries will have another awesome paly!!!!!

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back