• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry corals growout (Red Devils People Eater Palythoa)

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if you guys wanna split shipping to get the polyps I mentioned to reefpeeper I'll gladly throw them in let me know you guys take a vote!

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE IS WHAT HE ORIGINALY SAID:

"If I grow out I'll throw In an utter chaos, sc tyree orange rainbow, and green grandi I already have two utter chaos, 4 tyree orange rainbows and a ton of green grandis so it'll all be waiting on this one! Up to you guys! "

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last time I shipped last week or so it was about $80 Maybe just a little more but if it's more than that I'll cover it I also have a zoa that's been in my collection forever that I know isn't named but it's hot it'll be my surprise haha so that'd be $20 each ? If it's a go, I'd cut them this weekend as I'm slammed with work let them heal for a while say two weeks to be safe then ship them let me know guys one thing about this is I want one utter chaos back in my box with the other polyps fro
The grow out! so what I'll be cutting is ......
1 SC tyree Orange rainbow
1 utter chaos
6 green grandis (so everyone can have multiples)
And let take a guess and say 20+ polyps of my secret hot zoa! ( everyone can have a multiple polyp frag of this one!)
Sorry if I missed one that I said would be included if I missed one don't worry it'll be there
Also utter chaos is suppose to grow fairly fast so we'll probably each get a few of those haha
Anyways let me know if we are game! Just wanna spread some love haha!

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I'll get em cut this weekend and then in a couple weeks I'll grab payment for shipping still have to get thumbs up from our 2 other groupies haha

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And of course our grower is off line haha kewl! I hope he's getting his rest to take good care of our babies tomorrow lol;)

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U can always ship usps to save money. I mostly use them and have never had a problem. Just make sure that they have overnight to my address. I'm in waterbury, ct 06705

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great growout!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_3993-1.jpg

This is the bonus piece. I know alot of you guys will already have magicians but I think these are different. Check out the skirt on these bad boys!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back