**Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA Live Event! 12-27-14**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lengthy rules added to my signature, I will be posting it as well.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pp056.jpg~original

pp069.jpg~original

pp074.jpg~original

pp075.jpg~original

pp082.jpg~original

pp094.jpg~original

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pp082.jpg~original

This is the most accurate photo of these little orange hammers I've seen to date. Awesome little guys.

Redbarnreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been eyeing that space invader for quite some time now. Now a chance to win one or free shipping! Definitely killing my budget this month! All set for tomorrow!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally fragged my Jason Fox Kepto Leptos, don't let the frag plug fool ya, I cut these over a week ago.

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday shipping module is for Saturday delivery?
Yup. If you click on the module, you will see the following description, "Purchase this module if you would like your sale orders to Ship Friday 9th for Saturday January 10th arrival. **Saturday delivery voids all guarantees! We do not suggest choosing this option as any delay by Fedex will result in a Monday delivery and endanger your purchase. Choose this at your own risk, we will not replace your shipment under any circumstances. Please remember that there are no refunds on Fedex shipping fees if product is late or delayed. If we ship replacement corals due to a Fedex failure customer must purchase shipping again."

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. If you click on the module, you will see the following description, "Purchase this module if you would like your sale orders to Ship Friday 9th for Saturday January 10th arrival. **Saturday delivery voids all guarantees! We do not suggest choosing this option as any delay by Fedex will result in a Monday delivery and endanger your purchase. Choose this at your own risk, we will not replace your shipment under any circumstances. Please remember that there are no refunds on Fedex shipping fees if product is late or delayed. If we ship replacement corals due to a Fedex failure customer must purchase shipping again."

Ah ok. I only gave it a quick glance. Thanks.

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rules will be posted shortly and they will also be in my signature during and after the sale.

We will post 5-10 corals at a time, follow the link(click on picture) and check out as fast as you can. If you leave it in your cart without paying for it someone else will surely buy it out from under you.

Next week I print up the orders for shipping and search orders by email address then combine them for each purchaser.

The Rules in your Sig say the sale is 3pm EST to 3am EST but the flyer on page 1 of the thread says the sale is 4pm EST to 4am EST. Has the sale been moved to 3pm?

All_Thumbs_32

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'm new to this and it looks like it's going to be an interesting night. Just marking sure I have my bases covered. Buy the shipping now get a chance to get something free. If I do not win something else I try to buy my shipping is refunded. And you will hold my order for a day or two (my choice) so I know that I'll be home when it gets here. I'm in!!!!

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back