CMAS Meeting 10.17.10

sailfintang

CMAS Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The meeting will be held form 6PM to 9 PM on Sunday October. Come join us for another spectacular event.

CMAS is proud to welcome:

Shaun Stinnett of
Aqua Medic and Aquarium Water Testing

Topic: "Testing and Tracking Water Quality in Reef Aquaria"

Biography

As a second generation marine aquarist, Shaun Stinnett grew up in Northern California where he developed a keen interest in marine life by playing in tide pools and visiting fish stores. At the age of eight, he started to help with the maintenance and care of the family aquariums. What initially started as a hobby, developed into great passion and enthusiasm, and at age twenty three he decided to pursue further enhancements in the industry as an aquarium maintenance technician, shortly after completing the PADI open water diver course.

After several years of experience in the aquarium maintenance business, he accepted a management position at a large local fish store in Colorado, where he was responsible for the care and quarantine of all marine livestock. Given his great knowledge he consistently maintained a survival rate of greater than 95% for all of the livestock.

Since early 2010 he holds a sales and technical management position at Aqua Medic of North America and AquariumWaterTesting.com where he is responsible for customer, product and services excellence.

When he is not working he enjoys spending time with his wife and one year old daughter. He also continues to pursue degrees in both biology and applied science to enhance his knowledge even further.

aqua_medic.jpg
AWT.gif

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back