CONGRATULATIONS Brew12 for being EXCELLENT!!!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @Brew12, I'm certain you worked quite hard to receive this distinction which is well deserved!
Thank you Phil and everyone else. I feel like I have gained so much from this forum I almost feel obligated to give back as much as I can. It is nice to know that it is appreciated.

I've been surfing the net since the first bulletin boards in the early 90's. Back then, you knew the people you shared the bulletin board with face to face since it was local. Eventually, it became very easy to converse with others who were not local and anonymity became normal. This led to the rude behavior and trolling that has plagued the internet since it's early days.
The moderators of this forum do an absolutely amazing job maintaining the friendly feel of this forum. It a unique place on the internet that would be hard to duplicate again. I think this friendly atmosphere and general willingness where everyone wants to help each other inspire me to want to be an active part.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Phil and everyone else. I feel like I have gained so much from this forum I almost feel obligated to give back as much as I can. It is nice to know that it is appreciated.

I've been surfing the net since the first bulletin boards in the early 90's. Back then, you knew the people you shared the bulletin board with face to face since it was local. Eventually, it became very easy to converse with others who were not local and anonymity became normal. This led to the rude behavior and trolling that has plagued the internet since it's early days.
The moderators of this forum do an absolutely amazing job maintaining the friendly feel of this forum. It a unique place on the internet that would be hard to duplicate again. I think this friendly atmosphere and general willingness where everyone wants to help each other inspire me to want to be an active part.
Congrats well deserved.

They did tell you this means you have to bring the beer at the next pick nick right?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats well deserved.

They did tell you this means you have to bring the beer at the next pick nick right?
I'm good with bringing beer! Might even try to get back into brewing my own some day if I lived in an area with regular reef ground meetings!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congratulations-smileys-glitter.gif

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ahhhhhh found you:rolleyes: a little late. Congratulation

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back