CONGRATULATIONS melypr1985, Expert Contributor

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are pleased to announce that @melypr1985 is R2R's newest Expert Contributor!

Meredith works tirelessly throughout the forums, offering expert advice and writing solid articles to help educate our members. For example, she recently authored this Fish Disease Pictorial Guide that every reefer needs to bookmark.

On a personal note, I'm so very proud of you Meredith and all the knowledge you've gained. Well deserved indeed!!! :)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are pleased to announce that @melypr1985 is R2R's newest Expert Contributor!

Meredith works tirelessly throughout the forums, offering expert advice and writing solid articles to help educate our members. For example, she recently authored this Fish Disease Pictorial Guide that every reefer needs to bookmark.

On a personal note, I'm so very proud of you Meredith and all the knowledge you've gained. Well deserved indeed!!! :)
NO ONE has more merit for this. Mel is the best and we are all at your debt! Thanks SO much for everything Mel, and congratulations!!!!

Last edited:

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is a wonderful surprise! I wasn't expecting this at all :) Thank you all for the kind words. I'm blessed to be apart of this forum and to know and be able to learn from some of the best in the hobby.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just always thought that the fact that Meredith was a true expert, a voice to be listened closely to, was ... kind of a given. Never realized that it hadn't been made official yet!

Congratulations, Meredith, on an honor you've earned many times over!

~Bruce

Back