ContinuumDirect.com Giveaway: CertifiedBulk Supplement & Filtration Media Package - Claimed!

shornik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use all of these, and don't they look cool in blue light. Honestly the Bacter Clean M has completely rid my tank of a bad bryosis outbreak, all there products do what is advertised!

So I'd love any of these, and the 2 part is something I happen to be in the market for!

IMG_5263.jpg

JrBrailsford

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use several of the products religiously and have talked with reps on what to mix and what not to mix together, they even sent over a compatibility chart that was very useful.
Crossing the fingers for some more great products

EHerbert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be an excellent time to win this prize as I am currently researching new 2 part systems for my reef. I am also very interested in the invert foods/nutrients you have available.

cu455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use micro blast and photo blast for my native tank. My tank is filled with filter feeders, such clams, mussels, barnicles and sponges.

Preyou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using their AquaBladeM for years and it is one of my favorite tools for keeping the glass clean. I look forward to trying out their bulk chemicals.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back