!!!Conveyor Belt of Fleshdunce Milli!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's a piece I've been hoarding about year or two now. A couple frags have snuck out recently, but other than that it's been untouched completely, and looks unbelievable right now.

Finally got a couple good shots yesterday. The Fleshdunce is on the site and available today! 100% captive grown.

Absolute oddball coloration on this milli. Makes the fairy look like garbage.

They all want to do the fleshdance!!!

IMG_9621-2_zpszbkxa9bi.jpg

IMG_9620_zpsf7vhf3cy.jpg

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like this one flew under the radar. Just received a piece yesterday and fresh out of the bag, it's a freaking stunner. Awesome piece Adam!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seems like this one flew under the radar. Just received a piece yesterday and fresh out of the bag, it's a freaking stunner. Awesome piece Adam!

I actually don't mind when I get to keep these nice ones all to myself! I mean I could have jacked up the color like most seem to do and had everyone wetting them selves, but this one's presented just the way it actually looks:) Perhaps a little underwhelming by comparison, but far less disappointing in the end.

Last edited:

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. Had you photographed this under 450nm leds you could've charged 500 and had a line of orders with a waitlist.

But that's cool, I'll take it

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Agreed. Had you photographed this under 450nm leds you could've charged 500 and had a line of orders with a waitlist.

But that's cool, I'll take it

The sad thing is your 100% right about that $$$

Michael Montgomery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam-
If you want... I'll delete the images. I dont want to cause you bodily harm from the stamped. LOL

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Insane it is Adam !! Always wanted to ask you , generally how long you have seen some of the wilds showing promising results ? A year or so ? Do they mostly brown out in the beginning ?

Regards,
Abhishek

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ya its so sickening , 30-or 40 bucks used to be able to get you a nice frag . now the frags get smaller and the prices get higher .lol when you see green slimers out of stock at 60 bucks for an inch frag , you know you're screwed.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Insane it is Adam !! Always wanted to ask you , generally how long you have seen some of the wilds showing promising results ? A year or so ? Do they mostly brown out in the beginning ?

Regards,
Abhishek

I keep wild stuff a long time before I shoot and list them. The transition from wild, to stable and fragable captive growth can be a long one. Often a year or more, and very often I'll just grow out a chunks or a frag even from the original piece, and send frags of the rest of the wild colony out as freebies with orders The idea for me is to sell captive grown, and that means what I clip and sell grew here in my tanks. I don't see a return on wild stuff for a long time. I've got stuff thats been here over 3 years now that no one's seen yet lol.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This piece looks absolutely insane! For you to keep sps for 3 years without ever showing anyone, I could only imagine that they look insane also!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This piece looks absolutely insane! For you to keep sps for 3 years without ever showing anyone, I could only imagine that they look insane also!

Lol sometime that is what it takes. it can be excruciating

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back