• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got our pods today! Very happy! Lots of pods in those bottles I purchased ...thanks again Jason. Keep me in mind when you get another batch ready. Share with friends...lol..

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I had someone local back out on my remaining several bottles. I tried working down the list and pm people who said they were interested but I haven't had any responses. If you are interested and can PayPal me tonight, I can send them out tomorrow.

Please pm me your Zip and how many bottles you are interested in and I will give you total cost and my paypal address.

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a bottle last week and absolutely packed full. I'll be back for more that's for sure.

OP
OP
hollback

hollback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yep! Swirl the bottle a bit to get them off the sides. Dump in and rinse out the bottle a few times to get them all out.

mtc1966

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any more available for CT 06457 thanks

Wildman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested the next time you have some available.

Also, I have recently started a culture. I was wondering how yours got the intense red color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%

Back