• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral garage/David Chow

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Johnnynle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won some acros on coral garage auction hosted by David Chow. I paid, and he shipped them out UPS. Ups was supposed to have it to me by noon but I didn’t get them til after 9pm. Still same day though. I was in contact with David the whole time during the delay. He stated he wasn’t worried about it they would be fine even if I got them the next day. Once I received them I opened the box. It was very warm in the box and the bags of water. I put the bags in my tank to get he temp right. I didn’t want to shock them that much. I even skipped dipping. About an hour after the corals were in the water the flesh was just flaking away. I notified Coral Garage and David Chow and he said he wasn’t responsible for shipping issues. So I asked for clarification that he wasn’t going to do anything for me. He replied no. Shipping wasn’t his fault and to take it up with the shipping company.

OP
OP
Johnnynle

Johnnynle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He still tried to sell me more acros and I said I wouldn’t risk my money with him anymore. He said that was harsh for a shipping mistake. I said if it happened again I was screwed again. He then kicked me from the Facebook group. And may have even blocked me

CierraBeckwith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He still tried to sell me more acros and I said I wouldn’t risk my money with him anymore. He said that was harsh for a shipping mistake. I said if it happened again I was screwed again. He then kicked me from the Facebook group. And may have even blocked me
I just had a not great experience with him too, also over acros.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.0%
Back