Nero 3 not working

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When powered on, my Nero 3 starts spinning, then stops abruptly, waits for a couple of seconds, and repeats this about three more times. I took the powerhead apart and cleaned it, and there is nothing obstructing the propeller from spinning. This is the second Nero 3 that this has happened two (the previous time I just bought a new one). Is there a fix to this issue?

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When powered on, my Nero 3 starts spinning, then stops abruptly, waits for a couple of seconds, and repeats this about three more times. I took the powerhead apart and cleaned it, and there is nothing obstructing the propeller from spinning. This is the second Nero 3 that this has happened two (the previous time I just bought a new one). Is there a fix to this issue?
Had the same issue with my Nero 5 and it was stuck on a solid red light. Cleaned it and the propeller sprung freely, there’s no obstruction as the manual say that it’s obstruction. Shipped it back and was told to pay about $150 for the repair and the Nero 5 back then was retail $199.99.

Expensive doesn’t mean it’s reliable. Another thing I was mad because the way it’s designed, once something is broken, it’s also rendered useless. For example, if the controller is detachable, it can be replaced either that or the propeller but it’s not, so we consumers will have to buy the whole unit.

Kyan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This happened with my nero's also before. I cleaned them also and one of them will spin and stop immedietly. I then tried to reboot it and noticed that the time and date is out of sync. Once I sync the date and time and reboot, it worked.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 34 14.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 74.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 25 11.0%
Back