Current Orbit Marine Lights and Sounds

mdpitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, would anyone who is familiar with Current’s Orbit Marine LED lights using the mini Bluetooth controller and mobile app be able to give me some tips on pairing it with my soundbar or a Bluetooth speaker so I can use their sounds that go with the storm lighting modes? I don’t see a dang thing on the app that indicates sound.

I have 2 of the 36”-48” lights on my new 40B I’m setting up and one of the reasons I went for these is that I love the various weather settings.

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did a bunch of searching and could find nothing about connecting speakers using blutooth. I did find a manual that talks about plugging USB speakers into the little hub doodad, but that was it.

I wonder if it is a case of it only working when the speakers or hard wired or with proprietary products.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

OP
OP
mdpitts

mdpitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a bunch of searching and could find nothing about connecting speakers using blutooth. I did find a manual that talks about plugging USB speakers into the little hub doodad, but that was it.

I wonder if it is a case of it only working when the speakers or hard wired or with proprietary products.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
I spoke to someone at Saltwater Aquarium dot com who said that the sounds would play with any Bluetooth enabled device but I don’t see anything on the app. I saw that bigger hub with the audio input but he said I didn’t need it since I don’t have the wavemakers etc. Dang maybe someone will chime in. Thank you for responding though!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back