CUSTOM SUMP GIVEAWAY sponsored by Elite-Aquatics.net!

jerwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked

I am in the process of building my new house and will have to move my current 75 gallon tank that has been up and running for 8 years. I have been running on a home made rubber made sump that I am afraid that will have become brittle over the years. The tank is full of nice fish and even a spawning pair if Hippo tangs. A new sump would help take the stress off of me about moving the existing sump and help insure the survival of the fish in the tank. These are pics if the tank this morning and this sump is running this tank and has for 8 years. Thanks for taking my sump into consideration.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412106597.928473.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412106629.397191.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412106649.013125.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412106704.971962.jpg

robandoban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not currently have a sump for my tanks but I will be setting a new one up and will be needing a sump. I would like a sutom dump from elite aquatics because I was asking around the LFS and a few other places and I heard tht they were great sumps.

scason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love a great piece for a custom build we have done. It has been a family affair building it. All we need is the sump to get it rolling.

Attachments

• 1412108106265.jpg
    1412108106265.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 342

Paulcosta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

My sump is way to small for my tank and with two kids it's hard to save $. Plus these sumps look great!!!!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been wanting a custom some from you guys for some time. Meeting to downsize my tank and want to go custom. Hope I'm not too late.
IMG_2992.jpg

Last edited:

Reef_a_holiks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG1529.jpg

Would love a new custom sump, as i feel i need a new updated sump anyway. My sump is about 5 years old , And i feel its about time for a nice upgrade. Thanks for offering this great Giveaway, Good Luck Everyone!

neuwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be too late but fingers crossed. I am close to the end of my new tank upgrade. It would be great to polish off my new rimless with a Elite Aquatics sump. The new custom stand is three times bigger with plenty of sump space. More sump! Also liked on Facebook. =)

Last edited:

tzsetzse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I tried building my own but the sheet was warped and that carried over into my sump once glued up. I can't get baffles to seat proper so a NEW SUMP made by the PROS would be most welcome!
P9190212.jpg
P9190205.jpg

AquaticallyDistracted22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't currently have a sump system.

I would want a custom sump from Elite-Aquatics because I think at this point my livestock deserve a quality sump. In May of 2013, after almost 2 years of small scale reefing I started an upgrade to a 55 gallon system upon moving into a new apartment in Montana (where I had been since moving there for college in 2007). Unfortunately some things happened in my life that saw me moving out of that apartment sooner than planned and before the tank really had a chance to get up and running. My corals were moved into the tank of a friend in town while I took a break from life to road trip California and see some old friends. When I returned my friend, whom I thought I could trust, decided that he was going to keep about 75+% of my coral collection for himself. With no real proof, other than pictured of my old tank, there was nothing I could do about it. I moved into a new apartment and was only able to set up a 29 gallon system with what little I was able to get back. After 6 more months in Montana, I decided to move back to my home town in New Hampshire. I took a chance, packed my livestock into a 5 gallon bucket, bought a power converter for the cigarette lighter outlet in the 10ft UHaul Box truck I was driving across country, ran a powerhead and a heater on the road during the day. At night I brought the bucket into my hotel room and ran lights and a piggyback filter on the bucket while I slept. I pulled into New Hampshire after a 3-day drive with everything still alive and doing well. I currently have my livestock in a 10 gallon tank while I set up my 55 gallon once again. Once they are moved in this time, I don't plan on moving them again for a LONG time.

What better homecoming, after all the travel and up and down, then a brand new custom sump.

R2R thread about my 3-day, cross country, 5 gallon bucket journey coming soon...haha

girlfriday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20140930_201333.jpg

My last custom sump started to leak so I had to turn my quarantine tank into a sump :frusty: It's so narrow I can not turn my protein skimmer on because if it overflows it does so out of the tank. My poor 230g aquarium has been running with this poor excuse for a sump all summer so far :( There is no filtration other than the filter foam at one end that keeps floating away :cry: Please [ick me !!!

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on #49.lol and good luck to everyone else. Sure this sump will be an awesome addition to any system.

AquariumNut-Josh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe the company is like Oprah ...... You get one ! You get one ! Youuurrrr alllll getting ooonnneee
[emoji12]

Derek'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am dying to know who won. If someone get a email saying they won they should post on here and tell everyone else.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am dying to know who won. If someone get a email saying they won they should post on here and tell everyone else.

Ha ha! It will be posted here once the winner is drawn.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 61 45.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back