• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Diamond Tailed Wrasse 2 Inches

Great Reef Coralation

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! I recently put in an order for my business, and they accidentally shipped me a Diamond Tailed Wrasse (even though they charged me for it). I typically only put in special orders for my customers who are looking for something specific, and then a lot of clean up crew. I have seen these having ridiculous pricing online, however we are looking to get it to a new home as quick as possible, as we do not have the desire to house it long term while we wait for a big spender. What do you think we should be listing this fish for? We do not push a lot of marketing out our website at Greatreefcoralation.com so do you have recommendations for other places to try and sell it? Sorry for poor photo quality, and thank you all in advance!

20230810_200013.jpg 20230810_200017.jpg 20230810_200024.jpg

OP
OP
Great Reef Coralation

Great Reef Coralation

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes still available, I can ship but would need you to pay for shipping. Where are you located? Sorry for delay!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back