OP
OP
S

skripo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**** I forgot it was an HTML interface. Can you post pics of the interface now that it is shipping?

rob G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot seem to connect to the Archon via phone, and I would really like to. I have my skimmer plugged into a hard to reach outlet so if it is filling up and I want to shut it off, I have to wait for a computer to boot instead of having a head unit with buttons that you can turn it off really quick. I downloaded Firefox on my phone and connect via wifi as I would on my computer, but it says that it is unavailable. Is there an app or something that I am missing?
thanks!

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rob G, are you connecting to the same network with you phone as the computer is on. If so it should connect with the same address. If that does not work then try connecting to the Archon wifi hot spot and use 192.168.10.1 as the address in the browser. If your Archon software is up to date that should be working all the time now. Do you have a static address and port forwading setup for thr Archon on your router. If you do you can use a ddns service and gain access over the internet to the Archon. Doong this I don't even turn on my wifi on my phone.

rob G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That worked, thank you.

I do not have port forwarding set up, but would assume that it would allow me access to the Archon when I am away from home as well? I would like to set that up, I'll look into how to do that.

Thanks again

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back