• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Display Macro Algae

OP
OP
F

FinzAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to ask what that really darker blue color algae is in your picture about midway up on the right side

Are you referring to the blue types in this picture? They are blue hypnea pannosa from ORA

Attachments

• bluehypnea.jpg
    bluehypnea.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,563
OP
OP
F

FinzAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be cutting up some stuff as I transition my 40gallon to my new 75 gallon. I will have few frags of each of the following

- Red Bush
- Red Grape
- Red Graciliaria
- Red Razor Bryothamnion
- Galaxaura Subverticillata
- Blue Scroll
- Some Caulerpas
and only 2x Small Fine Branched Coralline Clusters

Sorry, I will not have any dragons breath as I am using this type as my centerpiece in my new tank. It will be a month or so before I offer any more of the dragons breath!

Let me know if interested. Again I ask $7each plus $7 for shipping (USPS Priority)

Quick Update:

In addition to the types above, I can clip maybe 2-3x of the red/purple dictoya. This stuff is very limited, so if you do want this type please act fast as I do not have enough of it to go around. Because this algae is not abundant, I do have to ask for $15 dollars for this variety unfortunately. It is worth it, I have not seen it available for sale before.. I found it as a pure hitchhiker about 8 months back

Attachments

• purplemacro1.jpg
    purplemacro1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 691

_divad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick Update:

In addition to the types above, I can clip maybe 2-3x of the red/purple dictoya. This stuff is very limited, so if you do want this type please act fast as I do not have enough of it to go around. Because this algae is not abundant, I do have to ask for $15 dollars for this variety unfortunately. It is worth it, I have not seen it available for sale before.. I found it as a pure hitchhiker about 8 months back

When you have more of this available.. Let me know!

LauraBolyard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my goodness!! I'm late to the party!! How GORGEOUS!! I am a macro LOVER!! The tank is BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to get ahold of ANY of your pieces, let me know what/if available!!

BTW, you have a piece in your tank that looks like one that I gave up trying to ID a long time ago. Any thoughts? It's not at all fleshy, pretty rigid, I started with one small clump a few years ago. Everyone I've sent it to or brought it to has had no idea!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm still waiting on a reply from a PM I sent a few days ago.

Edit: J/K! Just realizing now it never sent! Stupid me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FinzAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All PMs replied to..

For those wondering.. I can currently spare
Red bush, red grape, red graciliaria, red razor bryothamnion, pink cotton candy, green codium and blue scroll

$7each and $10 for shipping/heatpack

Last edited:

$pikes_{air

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im interested in some of the macro you have :blue hypnea pannosa, red/purple dictoya, red grape, red graciliaria, and red razor bryothamnion. can you message me when these are available?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.7%
Back