Dive into the Future of Reef Keeping: Preorder the Fourth Batch of ReefBot Lab with Exclusive Double Discounts and Free Vials!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello, devoted members of the Reef2Reef community,

We're absolutely thrilled to announce something big - the upcoming release of the sixth batch of the ReefBot Lab! In less than one year, this revolutionary device has made a significant impact in the world of reef keeping, and now, we're gearing up for an even more remarkable chapter. Here's why you should be among the first to secure your ReefBot Lab from this exciting new batch:

1. Unprecedented Success in Record Time

The ReefBot Lab has achieved something extraordinary - it's not just a device; it's a game-changer. The overwhelming response from the reef keeping community has driven us to produce six batches within 10 months. This speaks volumes about its effectiveness and your trust in it.

2. Effortless Water Testing

Manual water testing can be tedious, prone to errors, and time-consuming. The ReefBot Lab streamlines this process, ensuring precision and consistency in your results. It liberates you to spend more quality time marveling at your thriving reef, and less time fretting over water parameters. Currently with 130 compatible test kits for 17 different water parameters!

3. Community-Driven Excellence

The Reef2Reef community's invaluable feedback has played a pivotal role in refining the ReefBot Lab with each new batch. Your insights and suggestions continue to shape the future of this remarkable device. By preordering now, you're not just getting a device; you're joining a community that's passionate about advancing the hobby.

4. Exclusive Preorder Benefits: 10% Discount & Free Vials

To express our gratitude for your early commitment, we're offering exclusive preorder benefits:

- 10% Preorder Discount: Secure your ReefBot Lab from the sixth batch and enjoy an instant 10% discount. It's our way of saying thank you for being a part of this reef keeping revolution.

- 12 Free 60ml Vials: In addition to the discount, you'll receive a set of 12 of our new 60ml vials, perfect for your testing needs.

But that's not all!

5. Reef2Reef Exclusive: Extra 10% Discount

For our esteemed Reef2Reef followers, we have something extra special. Use the promo code "reef2reef" during checkout, and you'll unlock an additional 10% discount on your preorder. That's right - a double discount exclusively for you!

How to Claim Your Offer:

1. Visit our website.
2. Select your ReefBot Lab options.
3. Apply promo code "reef2reef" during checkout to enjoy your exclusive extra 10% discount.

This incredible offer is our way of showing our appreciation for your incredible support and passion for reef keeping. But remember, availability is limited, and these savings won't last forever.

Join us in shaping the future of reef keeping, securing your ReefBot Lab, and enjoying double discounts and free vials! Preorder now and make your reef keeping journey even more rewarding.

Thank you for being a part of our community and for your unwavering passion for reef keeping.

Best regards,

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 29 26.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 54 49.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back