Dosing pump for Nano tank

BrunoL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I'm looking to add a dosing pump to my system (Waterbox20) and wanted some advice. It's mostly mixed reef and I feed All For Reef by hand every morning. I'd like to automate that.

I'm asking here more specifically because I want something that I can integrate either the AI or EcoTech app. Ideally I'd like a 2/3 pump system, because it would allow me some longevity if I want to focus dose later on.

Hence my question, which brands, models, ... are compatible with the AI ecosystem and have a good reputation (without necessarily breaking the bank).

Thanks!

tedfisher496

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I'm looking to add a dosing pump to my system (Waterbox20) and wanted some advice. It's mostly mixed reef and I feed All For Reef by hand every morning. I'd like to automate that.

I'm asking here more specifically because I want something that I can integrate either the AI or EcoTech app. Ideally I'd like a 2/3 pump system, because it would allow me some longevity if I want to focus dose later on.

Hence my question, which brands, models, ... are compatible with the AI ecosystem and have a good reputation (without necessarily breaking the bank).

Thanks!
for small tanks i always recommend the eco tech versa. It has the capability of dosing low.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back