• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dream fish order from Dr Reef is a dream!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Andrew Stevens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We received our dream fish order from Dr Reef yesterday, all quarantined and captive bred: Yellow Tang, Purple Tang and Flame Angelfish.

All the fish came in super healthy, fat and beautiful. The yellow tang and purple tang immediately took to exploring and eating. Our flame angel has been a little more skittish, but understandable because he's about the smallest fish in our tank.

I cannot have enough great words to say about Dr Reef. From his fish selection, quarantine process, great prices, excellent communication and customer first approach; in my humble opinion he's the best in the industry. We have purchased 11 out of our 13 fish from him, and the only reason we didn't get all our fish from him is because I hadn't seen his website before we purchased our captive bred clownfish.

If you are looking at placing a new fish order, do yourself a favor and order from Dr Reef.

Andrew and Marijane Stevens

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to satisfy every clients needs. We appreciate your support. Thank you.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back