Duffs New Addition!! Fuego and Beetle Juice Chalice!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goby.jpg

New Shots of the Fuego and BeetleJuice Chalices!! I took them off the small plugs and put them on 2" Discs. The Goby likes to mess them up though.

Attachments

• New Fuego.jpg
    New Fuego.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 328
OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish my phone could take Nice LED shots.. The Fuego is really starting to look Better and Better!

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got a Nice Camera!! Still no Macro lens but its better than my phone!!
Canon Pics 031.jpg

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the Newest Addition is the WWC Jelly Bean Chalice from 143Gadgets!! A Real Beauty!!
Canon Pics 041.jpg

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that goby just messes up all the Discs! And Thanks for the Complinments!!

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice jellybean you got there! See your starting to add tons of high end stuff into your tank now! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great piece duff in that JB glw it
Thanks man!! I Need to get a frag from you!! I Really wish I could have bought one of your Rainbows!! Didn't have the Cash then.. I'm Upset they Sold so fast!!

Nice jellybean you got there! See your starting to add tons of high end stuff into your tank now! Haha

Thanks!! Yea I didn't have anything to drool over like your Chalices!! If you ever frag anything in your tank keep me posted!!

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pick up on that jellybean. I was watching that thread and almost pulled the trigger on that one. Rich is a great guy to buy from, isn't' he? I have always recieved quality corals from him. I picked up a Fuego at macna from Rich and I think you made the right call. The red is more of a rich velvet and the blue is not as dark as the RB crush. Don't get me wrong, RB crush is still way awesome and I predict it will be in your collection eventually given your passion. For someone dipping their toe into the rainbow chalice pool you certainly jumped into the deep end my friend, well done.

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pick up on that jellybean. I was watching that thread and almost pulled the trigger on that one. Rich is a great guy to buy from, isn't' he? I have always recieved quality corals from him. I picked up a Fuego at macna from Rich and I think you made the right call. The red is more of a rich velvet and the blue is not as dark as the RB crush. Don't get me wrong, RB crush is still way awesome and I predict it will be in your collection eventually given your passion. For someone dipping their toe into the rainbow chalice pool you certainly jumped into the deep end my friend, well done.

Haha! Thank You! I wish I could have gone to Macna! Rich would have been one of my first stops! Every Coral I've got from him so far has been exactly what I was expecting if not Better!! I have been eyeing a couple frags of his lately, Once I save a little bit of cash... Do you have a Tank Thread?

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a quick pic of our Extreme Snowflake Clowns before the lights go out for the Night. Picked these guys up about a month ago.
Canon Pics Fish 016.jpg

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let you know if I decide to part with anything. Need to sell so I can start piecing together my upgrade. But really don't wanna sell any of my rainbows. Aha.

Told you fuego is really nice! But I do love my rainbow crush as well. Hard to pick favorites. Aha

OP
OP
Duffam3434

Duffam3434

**TASTE THE RAINBOW**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let you know if I decide to part with anything. Need to sell so I can start piecing together my upgrade. But really don't wanna sell any of my rainbows. Aha.

Told you fuego is really nice! But I do love my rainbow crush as well. Hard to pick favorites. Aha

It is Very hard to pick Favorites.. But between the Jelly Bean and Fuego, the Fuego is brighter. But I did only get the Jelly a couple days ago so I gotta give it time to color up.

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is Very hard to pick Favorites.. But between the Jelly Bean and Fuego, the Fuego is brighter. But I did only get the Jelly a couple days ago so I gotta give it time to color up.

Yea it's hard to judge them till they color up fully. I didn't like my crazy clown before but it's actually gotten pretty bright. Definitely a tough choice deciding which of my 7 rainbows I like more aha. But hard to judge till all of them grow out a little more!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back