Dumb Question I have to ask.

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now you two, this isn't RC, no need to get snippy.
Things get lost in print. I'm sure there was no harm intended, just a difference in opinion. Things run a little differently here than on some of the other forums. People tend to be more civil here. Don't take things too personally if someone has a different opinion than you, it doesn't mean that they are bashing you or that someone will think less of you. Just that they have a difference of opinion and they are expressing their point of view.

OP
OP
BreakdowN

BreakdowN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All right, so you aren't too far from me. I'm up near Amherst. I like to stop in when I am passing through to check out their $5, $10, and $15 frags.

You should check out Aqua Dreams in Agawam. They have some really nice corals.

C.T.A.R.S. is a really good club. They are based out of CT and typically have meetings in Manchester CT at the Lutz Children's Museum (they run a tank for them). A lot of really great, friendly, helpful people. There are a lot of discounts at local shops (some in MA) and people sell frags super cheap that are really healthy. It is a lot closer than Boston or Buffalo and they hold meetings on the weekend. (I'd love to check out a Boston Reefer's Society meeting, but I can't do a weekday meeting and make it back out this way for school the next day) CTARS has a forum on here as well.

Yes I've heard of the shows outta CT and there by far amazing shows. I have another thread here on the forums that has everything I would purchase for the tank I want to build. Just this tank has set some many pictures and videos I've seen of this tank done up and it looks amazing. That and the Marineland cube.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 106 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.1%
Back