Easy Single Fish for 15G Reef

PachoGinetai

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey community,

i have a 15g Nano Reef running now for 10 years, with a big amount of live rock and no filtrationen or skimming. My Job has changed and im now at home at a daily base. So feeding ist no problem anymore, personally i really want a Clarkii or Maroon, my LFS really small babies. But how long till they outgrow the tank? I have several bigger systems, but when they outgrow in 6 months, it is a little short for my thinking.

Also my LFS will return them when i want.

Aggression is no problem, because there is, and will be no other fish in it.

So has anybody experience with their grow rate? And also which one will be smaller?

Thank you ✌

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe maroons are the largest clowns. Female maroons get big and mean. Clarkiis are among the biggest in the Amphiprion genus. How long it takes, I don't know. It will take longer then 6 months, if they are small now.

Depending on the dimensions of the 15, a single ocellaris or percula could probably live there forever. There are lots of color variations, mostly thanks to breeders.

OP
OP
P

PachoGinetai

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First, thank you. I know that I can stock a ocellaris or percula. But this time I really want a Clarkii, and I dont think its a Problem with my options.

But if anybody else have experience with their grow rate, im happy to hear.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back