• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Echotech Radion G4 30 Pro for sale (Used)

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale is an Echotech Radion G430 Pro - used but in excellent condition. I had tentatively sold this unit in another thread - with a Reeflink - but realized I still need the reef link for my FW tank's Radions. So this is just for the light. Price $450 + $20 shipping. The light has been inspected by Echotech technical support. Please PM for details or questions. Thanks. PS the unit is being shipped back from Echotech within the next week - so I dont have the ability to take pictures - but it is identical to the unit sold in this thread (except of course has a different serial number) https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/e...r-sale-with-reef-link-cables-included.731285/

bobby.w.hodges

Wet Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stated in rules: "Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else."

You should list the light when you have it.

Hk45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm buyer of this seller's first xr30 G4 pro. Waiting to hear back from seller. Item arrived and was not an xr30 g4 pro. Can tell from closeup missing the pro diodes. I'm willing to cover shipping back to seller if he refunds.

g4.jpg radion-led-array.jpg

Jakepen

Few beers and I'll frag anything...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is it just a pro lens that was installled on it?

Hk45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its just a non pro xr30. My close up show the missing diodes and just solder in those locations. Confirming its not a pro. Im just thinking honest mistake on sellers part but we'll see if he contacts me back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its just a non pro xr30. My close up show the missing diodes and just solder in those locations. Confirming its not a pro. Im just thinking honest mistake on sellers part but we'll see if he contacts me back.
HK45 is correct it was NOT a PRO but a G4XR30 (when I took pictures of the other light - I thought diodes were there as well). I will ask @Revtree to take down this listing. By the way - of course I wouldn't expect payment for the item until it was in my possession and ready to ship @bobby.w.hodges. In any case - Of course - I will happy refund HK45's money - and sorry for the confusion.

Unfortunately I cannot edit the title of this listing - I was just going to post the message (and have responded to the 2 people who have expressed interest) - that the light in this listing is not a Pro - but a G4 XR30 - sorry for the confusion

OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree can this listing be taken down - there is an error in the title - and I cant edit it - and I also just realized there was a rule that the item needed to be in my possession (its on the way back from being inspected at echo tech

OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Daniel@R2R or Mods - can this be marked sold or taken down it was an incorrect listing - I have listed the corrected listing this morning - thanks

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 99 44.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 76 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back