*** ECOSCAPE REEF ROCK GIVEAWAY! WIN AN ECOSCAPE REEF MIX PACK! ***

GoDogGo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main entry - I think the best quality is that the reef rock is lightweight. Too bad I am too late to enter. But at least I subscribed to the newsletter and hope to hear more about it and maybe get more education along the way.

Last edited:

GoDogGo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry - I have subscribed to the Quality Marine Newsletter. I hope it is educational as well as being a promotional newsletter.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main entry - I think the best quality is that the reef rock is lightweight. Too bad I am too late to enter. But at least I subscribed to the newsletter and hope to hear more about it and maybe get more education along the way.

Bonus entry - I have subscribed to the Quality Marine Newsletter. I hope it is educational as well as being a promotional newsletter.

This was won a couple of days ago. Sorry.

Gman83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The box areived today. Thank you @Nutramar Foods and R2R. What a great contest. 20240228_184259.jpg

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Prize: Ecoscape Reef Mix $329.99 Value

Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

For more information about the Ecoscape Reef, please view the following video:

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

Subscribed on site and entered mailing list

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back