• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech Radion Gen6 XR15 Pro w/ Diffuser and RMS Mount

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling an EcoTech Marine G6 XR15 Pro light, along with an RMS mounting kit and diffuser. All items will be in their original packaging. I purchased these items from BRS in November 2022. The light was manufactured on August 31, 2022. I started using the light in January 2023 and replaced it in July 2023. I replaced the light because it was overkill for my 20-gallon cube. It was easily able to grow SPS, but the par throughout the tank was too high for my LPS and softies.

I am looking to sell the light, mount and diffuser as a package deal for $400 shipped. Everything will be in its original packaging and the mount kit includes the mounting screws and Allen wrench.

If you have any questions, send me a message or leave a post in this thread. Thanks for looking.

IMG_5623.jpeg IMG_5622.jpeg IMG_5621.jpeg IMG_5624.jpeg IMG_5625.jpeg IMG_5626.jpeg IMG_5628.jpeg IMG_5627.jpeg IMG_5629.jpeg IMG_5630.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back