OP
weaponsofmassdesign

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same exact dimensions for my tank! Not a very common tank size, do you have the glass center brace on yours? Nice scaping BTW, how about a full tank shot?!

Yeah it's not common. I don't have the center brace. It did have one but the halide I had before melted it. I knew it would but tried it anyway just to watch. That was before there was water of course! I had my LFS contact Dallas Aquarium and Pond to make a new rim for me that had two braces. I drove down and met the owner to pic it up. I'll try to get a FTS. I've got stuff everywhere right now cause I'm working on my frag tank.

OP
OP
weaponsofmassdesign

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a recent addition that I absolutely love! Pic doesn't do it justice whatsoever. It's got a ton of red and is pretty bright. It's colored up since I got it around a month ago also.

Symphyllia willsoni
nebajy7e.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a beauty!

OP
OP
weaponsofmassdesign

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a growth comparison of my green Echinata. I got it in January of 2012 as one or two heads. This first pic was from June of 2012 and the second pic is from a couple days ago. It's on a 3" disc.
uhupajas.jpg

my4uquqy.jpg

pam0630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love the way you pilled up your rocks, thats a neat idea....ive got mine in one straight line and built up from there.....i look at diff peoples pics and say wow i like that idea......but once ive set the rock up i hate to disturb everything........bu your tank looks awesome

OP
OP
weaponsofmassdesign

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love the way you pilled up your rocks, thats a neat idea....ive got mine in one straight line and built up from there.....i look at diff peoples pics and say wow i like that idea......but once ive set the rock up i hate to disturb everything........bu your tank looks awesome

Thanks! I like it too, but that is one change that is coming soon to the tank. I plan to build it up more and do a couple big arches. I also want a couple overhangs for lower light coral and I would like more open sand bed. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something with the rock I have.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great Erick!

OP
OP
weaponsofmassdesign

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev! It's got too many frag racks for my liking right now, but I had to move everything over so I could work on the frag tank. I'm working on getting everything back to normal.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back