Flaming halkfish

Tactical Reefkeeping

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help so a fellow reefer of mine needs to get rid of his halkfish because it is eating his shrimp and he says it does not have any aggression with any other fish are halkfish normally aggressive or they are normally friendly towards other reef fish

Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help so a fellow reefer of mine needs to get rid of his halkfish because it is eating his shrimp and he says it does not have any aggression with any other fish are halkfish normally aggressive or they are normally friendly towards other reef fish
Depends on the hawkfish. Mine was a surrender because he terrorized all the fish, even large tangs in the guy’s tank. I picked him up and I havnt seen any issues with him at all. I have a pistol shrimp in my tank too. If it already eats shrimp then dont take if if you have shrimp. But it might do just fine in your tank.

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on the hawkfish. Mine was a surrender because he terrorized all the fish, even large tangs in the guy’s tank. I picked him up and I havnt seen any issues with him at all. I have a pistol shrimp in my tank too. If it already eats shrimp then dont take if if you have shrimp. But it might do just fine in your tank.

Upvote 0
Solution

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive personally had a bad experience with a hawk, he ended up killing a Radiant Wrasse and then proceeded to go for my Diamond Tail Flasher.

Upvote 0

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back