flaming mohican vs krakatoa

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Color, brightness, skirt, pattern, lineage, name, awesomeness? I've had a Kruger and way different then these!

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry but it's the same
image.jpg

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all lighting on them and they morph. It's a darth maul with green pigment in the skirt. Not all are the same and will all have different patterns. I'm sorry but I'd take a freddy Krueger/ full spectrum for $30-$50 then deal with this Krakatoa any darth maul with green skirt crap is worth $500

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a name game. You change the name you can charge $250 for a Darth maul with green on the skirt. Some people pay it. Some wait for price drop.

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a name game. You change the name you can charge $250 for a Darth maul with green on the skirt. Some people pay it. Some wait for price drop.
thank you for the sense in this. I have some green Krakatoa lol call them toxic alien infused Krakatoa
image.jpg

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Freddy Krueger -- darth maul with green fringes

Flaming Mohican -- hallucination x Krakatoa

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like Sps. Lighting. Just like op showed his pic it's all lighting. Darth maul morph green skirt. It's ok

Last edited:

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why change the topic. I get them in my order next week and if its not like the pic then so be it. I'm not trying to sell a renamed paly

Wait a minute, u told everyone in your thread that they looked like the pic in your tank now u are telling everyone u have not gotten them??? R u that eBay vendor trying to promote your own paly??

Last edited:

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait a minute, u told everyone in your thread that they looked like the pic in your tank now u are telling everyone u have not gotten them??? R u that eBay vendor trying to promote your own paly??
we can take this to pm cause obviously this is hurting your sell of the Mohicans now and I'm sorry

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not even a FS thread. This is a thread created by lps1212 who told everyone that Mohican currently is a top dog in his tank. Lps1212 is a reputable collector, I am sure he is able to tell what worths 250pp.

Last edited:

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very interesting to see how some people react here in this forum. The collectors who buy the coral are very happy about it and wanting to share the excitement with other collectors. Then there is another group of people who did not buy the coral but start hating it. Come on guys. If u like it and can afford it, then buy. If u don't like it or can't afford it, u really don't have to ruin the excitement of the proud owner.

Let me put it this way. If u don't own a hallucination, then u will have no idea when I tell you the Mohican is sicker and brighter.

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.4%
Back