flaming mohican vs krakatoa

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to hate on anyone but pointing out the fact a renamed coral can cost you

Now I know what this is all about....u didn't like the fact that I called your rainbow space monster as Salamander. I sold them to a couple collectors last month as Salamander before u even released them on eBay. You can name them whatever u want. But I will still call them Salamander.

Last edited:

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone just sit back and relax... Geese!!!! The z/p controversies are getting way out of hand... LoL....

You need to look at the differences in color and pattern from the tip of the skirts going down to the mouth. Just look at a 1 section at a time and compare.... IMO it is different from the Freddy Krueger paly.... Similar but the color and patterns are just different.... The Freddy kreugers are sold as rainbow mauls down here in San Diego and are a more of a dark orange like darth mauls. From what I can see the flaming Mohican has a more symmetrical pattern in the center and not splotchy like the Freddy kreugers. It seems not be a one off pattern with in the flamming mohicans because all the pictures are consistent with the same pattern....

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone just sit back and relax... Geese!!!! The z/p controversies are getting way out of hand... LoL....

You need to look at the differences in color and pattern from the tip of the skirts going down to the mouth. Just look at a 1 section at a time and compare.... IMO it is different from the Freddy Krueger paly.... Similar but the color and patterns are just different.... The Freddy kreugers are sold as rainbow mauls down here in San Diego and are a more of a dark orange like darth mauls. From what I can see the flaming Mohican has a more symmetrical pattern in the center and not splotchy like the Freddy kreugers. It seems not be a one off pattern with in the flamming mohicans because all the pictures are consistent with the same pattern....

Now Duke is talking!!!!

shawy2510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 why take it away from proud owners of these corals. I have a krakatoa coming soon. I will most likely get the flaming mohican & I have on order cornbred krakatoa implosions & as Duke says you can see the differences

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I know what this is all about....u didn't like the fact that I called your rainbow space monster as Salamander. I sold them to a couple collectors last month as Salamander before u even released them on eBay. You can name them whatever u want. But I will still call them Salamander.
i am not the vendor. I said I hadn't recieve them yet and showed pics from his frag rack under normal lighting. I'm no hating on your renamed and you created from scratch green skirt darth maul. I'm sorry you took offense that this could cost you next months rent

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am not the vendor. I said I hadn't recieve them yet and showed pics from his frag rack under normal lighting. I'm no hating on your renamed and you created from scratch green skirt darth maul. I'm sorry you took offense that this could cost you next months rent

Guys, I am going to be homeless next month. duke help me!!! LOL

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guys everyone needs to relax. this is not a big deal.. everyone has there own oppions and things will fall out. like why argue over something like this were all adults. we no who is right and wrong. well at least i do. @Herm you have an awesome paly and i don't no why i don't have it in my tank yet. this PE is truly beautiful. just cause it looks like others it dosnt mean it is.. things morph people just on it and rename it. thats the way it goes.

but im with Lps1212& Herm on this one. everyone needs to just stop.

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just enjoy the corals as what they are. People will do what they want and that's up to them. I just hope more beautiful polyps keep getting discovered! It's amazing the variety we have a available.

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been collecting z&p for 10yrs and it is always the same argument. there are just so many different morphs of the same polyp that it is hard to keep track of what is what. z&p are not like chalices and sps.

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guys everyone needs to relax. this is not a big deal.. everyone has there own oppions and things will fall out. like why argue over something like this were all adults. we no who is right and wrong. well at least i do. @Herm you have an awesome paly and i don't no why i don't have it in my tank yet. this PE is truly beautiful. just cause it looks like others it dosnt mean it is.. things morph people just on it and rename it. thats the way it goes.

but im with Lps1212& Herm on this one. everyone needs to just stop.

Thanks and totally agreed. This thread is created by LPS1212 Mohican vs Krakatoa. Haters can always create another thread Mohican VS Krueger.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
come on let's keep fighting!!!!! Wait till I post a picture of my new toakraka later on!!!!!!!! OOFFFFFF!!! I found some freezing mohicans also!!!!!

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hermesfansf
Registered Member

Feedback Score 10 (100%)

Originally Posted by reid429
Not trying to hate on anyone but pointing out the fact a renamed coral can cost you
Last edited by hermesfansf; Today at 11:54 AM.

If the salamanders are ready to go I would like one polyp please! Ill help u out with the rent!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back