Florida Panhandle---Introduction

scootman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also a Floridian, but I'm among the few that live up in the Northwest panhandle (Pensacola). I recently found this site and wanted to make my introduction here.

My hobby experience is like this....I had several SW tanks set up during my college days. My girlfiend one day became my wife and all my makeshift aquariums vanished. 11 years of whining and begging finally resulted in 75 gallons of happiness. Two years later, I'm still loving my tank and I've grown considerably within the hobby. Several of us got together recently and formed a reef club. It's been a great experience so far and I'm now studying for my next challenge....breeding fish. Wish me luck.

Scoots

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! If I may ask, how dd you find us?

OP
OP
scootman

scootman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! If I may ask, how dd you find us?

Believe it or not, but I was reading about the 2009 Breeders Challenge on MOFIB: http://www.marinebreeder.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3849. Like I said above, I'm trying to enter the breeding game so I frequent their site. One of the posts listed this site on a list of U.S. based forums. I was familiar with most of them, so I thought I'd check out this one. Glad I did.

Scoots

Back