Good Day from Southern Idaho

idahojoe66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefer's!

I had several saltwater/reef aquariums throughout the 90's, but had to exit the hobby because of my worldly travels with work (gone 2-3 weeks/month). I'm an avid scuba diver and love everything ocean, so marine life is in my blood...and I've really missed not being in the hobby for the past 25-30 years. I recently retired (April 2023), so I have a little more hobby time available. Just purchased the new Red Sea Nano G2 XL, which has been up for a few weeks. Patiently waiting for it to cycle and mature. WOW, the reef aquarium industry has changed so much since the 90's. I'm so excited to be back in the hobby and looking forward to learning as much as I can!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
welcome33.gif

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefer's!

I had several saltwater/reef aquariums throughout the 90's, but had to exit the hobby because of my worldly travels with work (gone 2-3 weeks/month). I'm an avid scuba diver and love everything ocean, so marine life is in my blood...and I've really missed not being in the hobby for the past 25-30 years. I recently retired (April 2023), so I have a little more hobby time available. Just purchased the new Red Sea Nano G2 XL, which has been up for a few weeks. Patiently waiting for it to cycle and mature. WOW, the reef aquarium industry has changed so much since the 90's. I'm so excited to be back in the hobby and looking forward to learning as much as I can!
Welcome to R2R
mashed potatoes GIF by Idaho Spuds

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back