Fluval 13.5 flow recommendations

AyoItsRocco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking into adding more flow to my tank and I'm looking for insight on what others have done. I'm currently running a Sicce .5 with the VCA RFG but I dont think there is enough flow hitting the right side of the tank, enventually I want to put either a gsp or a hammer on the islands. I marked roughly where the flow is pointing and still seems very little on the right side.

1712780767408.jpeg

TranceLvr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first, I used one of the Hygger mini wavemakers, but it went into error mode enough, and I replaced an AI Nero 3. I liked the features and the size. I don't think I ever turned it up above 35% or so, but as people here tend to say, buy stuff assuming in the future you will upsize. :)

OP
OP
AyoItsRocco

AyoItsRocco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first, I used one of the Hygger mini wavemakers, but it went into error mode enough, and I replaced an AI Nero 3. I liked the features and the size. I don't think I ever turned it up above 35% or so, but as people here tend to say, buy stuff assuming in the future you will upsize. :)
If i could, I'd definitely get a nero. How long did you have the Hygger Mini before it went into error mode?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back