• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FOR SALE!! MP40, Reeflink, BRS, 90G SCA Tank/Stand

gfordQC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breaking down my tank. I have the following Items for sale. Everything works great I haven't had any issues with anything. Prices include shipping other than the Tank/Stand which is Pickup only. I'm located east of Cincinnati about 45 min.

1 - Ecotech MP40QD - I have the original box. It is missing the power supply. It is around ~2 yrs of use. $275
MP40QD (2).jpg
MP40QD (1).jpg

1 - MP40 w/ Older Wet and Dry sides. It has the latest driver, runs fine with no issues. Not sure on age of motor. Also needs a power supply $200
MP40WES.jpg

Reeflink - Same amount of use as the MP40QD works great didn't have any issues with it. $50
Reeflink (2).jpg

BRS GFO & Carbon Media reactor - Has all of the critical connections. I had a manifold so i do not have a pump with it. $40
MediaReactor.jpg

SCA 90 Gallon Cube 36" x 24" x 24" w/ Starfire on 3 sides. No leaks just about 3 yrs old. Comes with White stand, hand built canopy, Artfully Acrylic Lid (Needs re-screened) of which i had 4 T5s(Included) and a AI Hydra52HD(Not Included). $700
Fishtank.jpeg

Build Thread with more Pics:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/gfordqcs-90-gal-cube-mixed-reef.266302/page-5

Build Thread of Canopy:

OP
OP
gfordQC

gfordQC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MP40's SOLD. Everything else still available.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.1%
Back