Fragtoberfest 2.0!

Hatunamatata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you just buy a ticket and wait for the number to be called or is there a box to put in the number of tickets you want for which ever prize ?

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you just buy a ticket and wait for the number to be called or is there a box to put in the number of tickets you want for which ever prize ?

Each prize will have a bucket in front of it...you put your ticket(s) in the bucket, we will pull a ticket and announce the winner.

Hatunamatata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thanks. So I could get there around 2, walk around then be there at 4 to start raffles

Hatunamatata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thanks. I'd love to spend all day there but I'm pretty sure my wife will kill me if we are there open till close lol!

Hatunamatata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's the one who told me about it and said let's go! More so was something along the lines of "fragtoberfest let's go, I can't believe I'm supporting your habits" Haha

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's the one who told me about it and said let's go! More so was something along the lines of "fragtoberfest let's go, I can't believe I'm supporting your habits" Haha

She sounds like a great wife... you can come and go as you please come in the morning, go get lunch and come back for the raffle. That's what several people did last year.

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3a1afd2812449271e7ac5a6af4fef31b.jpg

Announcement: We will be having a silent auction on all donated livestock! The auction will end at 2pm! Winners will be announced by 3pm! Please be present to pay for your winnings and pick up your items! Regular raffle will begin at 4pm.

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming there will be a line to get in do paid members just go to front at 9am and show cards to get the early access?

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming there will be a line to get in do paid members just go to front at 9am and show cards to get the early access?

Paid CTARS members get access at 9am yes, just make sure you have your membership card available for me to check. All other admission begins at 10am. Can't wait for Saturday! This is going to be awesome!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any wrasse lovers attending Fragtoberfest? I have the following available for sale that I can bring to the event: A beautiful C. johnsoni supermale, a laboutei supermale, a crescent tail male and a belle's flasher. I also have a female ventralis anthias. PM inquiries!

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't able to make it today but was hoping to see some pictures of some sweet deals you all got.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back