rjw1989

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EB9D7E99-E57A-4B13-AF22-C71837D399A6.jpeg
9C89B640-114F-418D-B610-14971ADAD4FC.jpeg

Some good corals in the bin and it also has a hermit and some snails. They are not happy at the moment but should bounce back in a good tank. Rastas/ magicians/ blastos/ pink sakura/ red disco soma/ red monti and others. One of the live rock has about 5 red mushrooms growing on it and some zoa here and there. There is some corraline algae on the rocks but they also have a handful of vermitid snails hidden away here and there as well. If you want the live rock: sand then bring a bucket as this one is borrowed. If you want the livestock you can have the plastic container as has a sealing lid but it would be better for you to bring something better suited to transport them.
I am offering everything for free but if you have some broken electronics/ computer parts/ e-waste I would be happy to take it off your hands. I take things apart and also do repairs or use the parts for projects and learning circuits. I am interested in learning and building up my experience so i don’t mind if it’s not valuable or broken as I’m not trying to resell or scrap. Not looking for anything too big or that will cost me to dispose of like a CRT.

I just mentioned the electronics as a side though, if you just want to take the livestock and give it a chance at life that’s fine too.

I may be able to deliver if you really need it but if it’s any more than like 10 miles I would appreciate some help on gas. It’s getting really expensive and I’m poor I am in surprise near greenway and Bullard Ave.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
WOW ! Too bad im far away

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad timing for me have hands full cleaning up and getting tank proper to be able to house these corals.
Great snag for anyone local for sure

Dave_J

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EB9D7E99-E57A-4B13-AF22-C71837D399A6.jpeg
9C89B640-114F-418D-B610-14971ADAD4FC.jpeg

Some good corals in the bin and it also has a hermit and some snails. They are not happy at the moment but should bounce back in a good tank. Rastas/ magicians/ blastos/ pink sakura/ red disco soma/ red monti and others. One of the live rock has about 5 red mushrooms growing on it and some zoa here and there. There is some corraline algae on the rocks but they also have a handful of vermitid snails hidden away here and there as well. If you want the live rock: sand then bring a bucket as this one is borrowed. If you want the livestock you can have the plastic container as has a sealing lid but it would be better for you to bring something better suited to transport them.
I am offering everything for free but if you have some broken electronics/ computer parts/ e-waste I would be happy to take it off your hands. I take things apart and also do repairs or use the parts for projects and learning circuits. I am interested in learning and building up my experience so i don’t mind if it’s not valuable or broken as I’m not trying to resell or scrap. Not looking for anything too big or that will cost me to dispose of like a CRT.

I just mentioned the electronics as a side though, if you just want to take the livestock and give it a chance at life that’s fine too.

I may be able to deliver if you really need it but if it’s any more than like 10 miles I would appreciate some help on gas. It’s getting really expensive and I’m poor I am in surprise near greenway and Bullard Ave.
I'm interested. I will pickup.

I have an old PC and two laptops.

OP
OP
R

rjw1989

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like someone is already on the way. I’ll let you know if they back out but they seemed pretty ready to grab.
Unless you need hardware. I have an Fluval evo with powerhead, heater, ATO, external filter, internal overflow filter box add or n and a temp probe, and some other bits. I was going to post later and try to get some petty cash for it or some electronics scrap but i would take some old computer stuff to play with.

rmilyard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Goodyear if still need someone to take some of the corals and clean up crew.

mike89t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You still have this up for trade? I have a bunch of electrical components that I could trade you that I was using to build a controller but ended up getting a Hydros as a gift instead.

This is a great little project if you want to get into electronics:

Last edited:
Back