Free! Older 180 gallon Oceanic

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says I need this thing gone So please come get it I purchased in hopes to clean it up and set it up until I got something nicer. It was a fully functioning tank that was tore down the day before I bought it. needs some clean up. Tank is not drilled. Glass is not perfect Back is painted would need to be cleaned up and I suspected back glass may be in better shape than front glass. I was going to clean it up and use the back panel as the front. Just never got around to setting it up as I haven’t had time to build a stand plus I have been remodeling our home during all of my spare time. I just went ahead and got the tank I really wanted that has everything I need to go. My new tank will be here in the morning and I need the room in my garage as I will not be able to set it up until I get some drywall work done and floor braced in crawl space. I am currently trying to rearrange my garage will post a pic of tank later if nended.

Tank is heavy will need a few strong people to grab it.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back