• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 2 ATI PowerModule T5/LED's, 8x39W dimmable T5, 2 x 57W LED, Local Pickup 20878

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dream build went sideways (got sidetracked trying to repair the crappy way tank arrived from Coast to Coast Aquariums; I would never recommend them) and it just isn't going to happen, so I'm selling things off.

This sale is for my 36" ATI PowerModule T5/LED Lights. 8 x 39 Watt dimmable T5's, 2 X 57 Watt LEDs in each unit.

I want to try to sell local pickup first to minimize cost and avoid shipping damage. I am in Gaithersburg, MD 20878. 10 miles north-northwest of the DC Beltway, up 270. I have a pair available. $1250 apiece, or $2300 for the pair. (Retail is $1670 at Premium Aquatics.) Full complement of T5 bulbs is included (mix of actinic and the other recommended bulbs, per the ATI site recommendation.)

Lights were hung but never used. BRAND NEW CONDITION. Bulbs were burned in using a separate ballast/fixture I purchased specifically for that purpose.

Thanks for your interest.

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

lights3.jpg

lights4.jpg

lights5.jpg

lights6.jpg

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That's a great deal! GLWS

rozart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If You send I am interested

OP
OP
Kengar

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweetening the deal. If you buy both, I will deliver/meet you half-way within a 100 mile radius (actual driving distance) of 20878. Additionally, I will include the separate ballast I used to burn in the bulbs (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aquatic-Lif...408753&hash=item33d54564fb:g:0RgAAOSwh5hZnNRO) and fixture I made to do so. (Bulbs should be run full-illumination for something like 40 or 60 hours before subjecting them to dimming; you don't want to do that in the actual fixture over your tank, do you?) Also, there are two extra bulbs (Geisemann) besides the full complement, still in sleeves. (Four bulbs are still in sleeves. End caps on two of originals broke off; bought four (including the two Geisseman bulbs) when replacing to get free shipping.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back