Fully customize Neptune Trident's test schedule

Fish_wiz2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went from 4 tests to 2 prior to this post now that my calcium reactor is dialed in and can confirm it still works. Key points are it needs to be done on a browser to the local IP address, from Fusion website or the app will not work.

DustinDec

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update, I'm about to apply this to mine with latest updates. So far, seems to be working. Thanks again to the OP!

buruskeee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of a way to set output 3 (triple test) to run every other day?

Will standard "If DoW" lines work?

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appear to have had no issues doing this with the most recent firmware …. Through fusion (I am not currently able to access apex local, not sure why).

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you read this. This was my issue when it didn’t work for me. This was done on the local page.
The reason why my local wasn’t working is because I renamed it to basement reef. If you renamed your local make sure you use that in your url and not apex.local.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you read this. This was my issue when it didn’t work for me. This was done on the local page.
The reason why my local wasn’t working is because I renamed it to basement reef. If you renamed your local make sure you use that in your url and not apex.local.
I saw that post and mine just says apex. How I tried to change it was just clicking on my skimmer gear icon in apex and changing the last two of that URL , if that makes sense.

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not the most savvy when it comes to computers so it’s hard for me to explain what needs to be done.
Go to your network settings and in the configuration tab see what your host name is. When programming the Trident make sure you are using that host name and not the default. If you renamed you local and use the default it will not work. Hope that makes sense.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back